BOOK 3 in the Cruise FBI Thriller Series:
Does FBI agent Claudia Seagal grieve the death of a loving boyfriend? Or did he work for a killer?
Ten years ago, Claudia accompanied her lover, Ravi, to Mazatlán for spring break. The last-minute trip was fun and romantic until he was brutally murdered. Now, she’s an FBI agent, and when a reluctant witness comes forward, she finds out that Ravi’s trip was no spring fling. It was premeditated. He went to meet a man who works for the cartel.
Struggling with betrayal, robotics expert Baxter Cruise and she travel to Mexico for answers. In the foreign country, her FBI badge is meaningless, and she can’t carry a gun to protect herself from the people who want her dead.
The director of Mexico’s national archaeological museum hires investigator Kurt Meyers (Dark Pool) to locate pre-Columbian artifacts that went missing the same time as Ravi’s murder. But a man recently released from prison leaves a trail of bodies in his search to find the artifacts first. Are the events related?
Can Claudia and Baxter find out the truth about Ravi’s death, or will the quest get them both killed?
Available Now at: Amazon, AU, CA, UK, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, iBooks, and Kobo.
- Absolutely Brilliant!!
unique and believable characters . . . I have never enjoyed or been more enthralled with any book more than this thriller. exceptionally good read . . . Very good story with characters who are human and a plotline that is believable. intelligent, mesmerizing
- effortlessly blend believable action with technical scenarios
the storylines are excellent. real life breathed into the characters. perfect balance of characterisations and excitement (UK) I loved it. Another winner! Thanks for a great read! love the style and pacing of the story!
- I am still shaking after finishing this book.
This is Stephen King scary with a high tech subject. Anyone looking for a gripping high tech thriller set in today’s complicated world need look no further. . . . a sensational, unforgettable finish. High Tech Roller Coaster Ride. The characters were well developed — complete with flaws and promise!
- This story feels very real; the characters alive and the situations malicious.
Sharp witted thriller . . . Well drawn characters. Very believable and current. One of those you can't put down. Excellent book! Delightful read; just had to keep going. Many surprises, but not hokey ones. talented way of setting each scene. A lyrical kind of storytelling . . .
- Well drawn characters and a plot that kept me turning the pages.
artistry that is hard to deny . . . Great Story & Great Writing Style . . . masterful and believable suspense thriller . . . I love this author's work . . . An effective use of the latest technology in literature!!!
- Hanson's prose style is fresh, creative . . .
leaves you gasping for breath like you're drowning . . . She writes with vivid authority . . . the reader sits on edge awaiting the next original observation . . . engaging story with plenty of mystery along with the unrelenting conflict and danger . . . The plot of this novel is tightly and carefully woven, with each strand being tied off in a most satisfying way by the end of the story.
- 3 LIES ~ Can kidnapping a sick woman alter the course of a nation?
- THE MASTERS’ KEY ~ A city under siege. Can Clint capture the ruthless destroyer? Or will he become the next victim?
- DEAD STORM ~ This time, the stakes can’t get more personal.
- DARK POOL ~ $40 billion missing. Who can Maggie trust when everyone has betrayed her?
- OCEAN OF FEAR ~ Baxter just wants to go home. It’s not his war. But he’s the only one who can stop it.
- SPIDER GAMES ~ Three dead in the explosion. A new terrorist group claims victory. Danger wears unexpected faces . . .
- ECHOES FROM DEATH ~ Lost artifacts. A ten-year-old murder. Both interest the Mexican cartel.
- Available at Amazon, AU, CA, UK, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, iBooks, and Kobo.