Breath taking thrillers that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Helen Hanson is climbing up my ladder of “have to” read at a lightening quick rate.
Totally enthralling story. Great characters, I felt as if I was right there.
- effortlessly blend believable action with technical scenarios
the storylines are excellent.
real life breathed into the characters.
perfect balance of characterisations and excitement (UK)
I loved it. Another winner! Thanks for a great read!
love the style and pacing of the story!
- OMG, I am still shaking after finishing this book.
This is Stephen King scary with a high tech subject.
Anyone looking for a gripping high tech thriller set in today’s complicated world need look no further.
. . . a sensational, unforgettable finish.
High Tech Roller Coaster Ride.
The characters were well developed — complete with flaws and promise!
- This story feels very real; the characters alive and the situations malicious.
Sharp witted thriller . . .
Well drawn characters. Very believable and current.
One of those you can't put down. Excellent book!
Delightful read; just had to keep going. Many surprises, but not hokey ones.
talented way of setting each scene. A lyrical kind of storytelling . . .
- Well drawn characters and a plot that kept me turning the pages.
artistry that is hard to deny . . . Great Story & Great Writing Style . . . masterful and believable suspense thriller . . . I love this author's work . . . An effective use of the latest technology in literature!!!
- Hanson's prose style is fresh, creative . . .
leaves you gasping for breath like you're drowning . . .
She writes with vivid authority . . .
the reader sits on edge awaiting the next original observation . . .
engaging story with plenty of mystery along with the unrelenting conflict and danger . . .
The plot of this novel is tightly and carefully woven, with each strand being tied off in a most satisfying way by the end of the story.
- 3 LIES ~ CIA mission gone awry. Can Clint find Beth before her kidneys fail or someone unloads a bullet in his head?
- THE MASTERS’ KEY ~ Clint Masters returns from the pit of disaster. Can he capture the elusive and ruthless maniac? Or will he become the next victim?
- DARK POOL ~ Who can Maggie trust when everyone has betrayed her?
- DEAD STORM ~ This time, the stakes can’t get more personal.
- OCEAN OF FEAR ~ Baxter just wants to go home. It’s not his war. But he’s the only one who can stop it.
- Available at Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Kobo.