- Absolutely Brilliant!!
unique and believable characters . . .
I have never enjoyed or been more enthralled with any book more than this thriller.
exceptionally good read . . .
Very good story with characters who are human and a plotline that is believable.
- effortlessly blend believable action with technical scenarios
the storylines are excellent.
real life breathed into the characters.
perfect balance of characterisations and excitement (UK)
I loved it. Another winner! Thanks for a great read!
love the style and pacing of the story!
- I am still shaking after finishing this book.
This is Stephen King scary with a high tech subject.
Anyone looking for a gripping high tech thriller set in today’s complicated world need look no further.
. . . a sensational, unforgettable finish.
High Tech Roller Coaster Ride.
The characters were well developed — complete with flaws and promise!
- This story feels very real; the characters alive and the situations malicious.
Sharp witted thriller . . . Well drawn characters. Very believable and current. One of those you can't put down. Excellent book! Delightful read; just had to keep going. Many surprises, but not hokey ones. talented way of setting each scene. A lyrical kind of storytelling . . .
- Well drawn characters and a plot that kept me turning the pages.
artistry that is hard to deny . . . Great Story & Great Writing Style . . . masterful and believable suspense thriller . . . I love this author's work . . . An effective use of the latest technology in literature!!!
- Hanson's prose style is fresh, creative . . .
leaves you gasping for breath like you're drowning . . .
She writes with vivid authority . . .
the reader sits on edge awaiting the next original observation . . .
engaging story with plenty of mystery along with the unrelenting conflict and danger . . .
The plot of this novel is tightly and carefully woven, with each strand being tied off in a most satisfying way by the end of the story.
Now Available in Audiobook!
- 3 LIES ~ Can kidnapping a sick woman alter the course of a nation?
- THE MASTERS’ KEY ~ A city under siege Can Clint capture a ruthless maniac? Or will he become the next victim?
- DEAD STORM ~ This time, the stakes can’t get more personal.
- DARK POOL ~ $40 billion missing. Who can Maggie trust when everyone has betrayed her?
- OCEAN OF FEAR ~ Baxter just wants to go home. It’s not his war. But he’s the only one who can stop it.
- SPIDER GAMES ~ Three dead in the explosion. A new terrorist group claims victory. Danger wears unexpected faces . . .
- Available at Amazon, AU, CA, UK, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, iBooks, and Kobo.